Time I’ll never forget

6 Comments »
August 18th, 2007 the grand farewell that I received from my loved ones. The mixed feeling of pain- of leaving my loved ones back home, happiness- that finally I am on my way to achieve what I have always dreamt for, excitement- of travelling new places, meeting new people. Everything looked so perfect. School time was such fun. Made some wonderful memories together with friends. Though it’s not always good that I had experienced.. those lil fights, those patch ups.. those long walks and those never ending talk. I enjoyed every moment of it.

And then came this damn recession, forced me onto the longest break in my career, and to my happiness. Everything changed. Tension piled up, always a question of what next, what could be the alternative.. Never did I so much incline towards destiny, that in this one year after school I started believing in it. Kept trying in all possible ways.. but looks like the future holds something else.. Something more beautiful… something I have never ever imagined for myself…

Two years have so passed leaving some bitter experiences, teaching me a couple of things in the hard way, giving me so much of time to know myself even better… desperately awaiting to watch what the future holds for me…

Post a Comment